Capital punishment for fake OS listing (floor price manipulation)

support this, punish,

2 Likes

You are right ,my bro.
I think the team should Pay attention to it the sooner the better !

2 Likes

It is really necessary to severely punish those who disrupt the market, and please CU officials to reflect on this matter, which has seriously affected those who have been silently supporting.

3 Likes

If it is the normal market, I would not say anything. However, itā€™s a hostility behavior to CU community. It would hurt the noviceā€™s confidence to join CU. Therefore, I totally agree his opinion. We should remove their loyalty qualification. Moreover, the devs have to put this issue priority.

3 Likes

I hope the team addresses this issue as soon for this will create a doubt for a small players.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Punishment is necessary to protect the interest of the communities.

2 Likes

Unlock all the assets from this wallet so all its assets be sold on opensea for the super low price that they listed it for. That will do it

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you on this. Punishment without warning.

2 Likes

but ā€¦ just hear me on this oneā€¦ let me know first before you do this so i can buy them :smiley:

Appreciate all the support gathered from the community. We all want to punish this bad actors. I know itā€™s an EXPLOIT that is not their problem in the first place but what we can do without touching their assets is to exclude all connected wallet to those who fake list in loyalty program and to a future programs and hopefully there will be an automatic UNLOCKED once the asset is listed in OS without notice in discord.

@darthschmitty13 sorry for the tag but i think there is enough interaction with the community. I just wanna ask what are some additional steps for this proposal to proceed in DAO voting. Thanks!

I just want to clarify that this proposal wouldnā€™t gain me anything other than giving justice to those who fell victim with the ongoing exploit. As not everyone who owns a CU assets are a member in our discord community. They held long enough to that assets trusting the project it would succeed but in the end they sold almost the mint price of these assets. I feel sorry for them.

5 Likes

I agree, but it is necessary not only to punish him, but to completely stop the possibility of this kind of manipulation.

3 Likes

Please do what the active community wants more.

2 Likes

Hardcore investigation! ban those NFTs he has been keeping manupulating, and by tracking this manā€™s wallet, i think we can check his name in the loyalty program

2 Likes

These unscrupulous people should be punished

2 Likes

We need to do it immiately, flush those mfers into the toilet and bring back the land and corns to normal price

1 Like

Found this one yesterday, manipulating egg prices. Main and subwallets

4 Likes

They have already affected the land owners, and Iā€™m hoping they wonā€™t affect the breeders next. I think this should really be prioritized

1 Like

Yes, definitely in agreement of writing a script perhaps to determine these wallets, check the number of offending assets and frequency (to maybe give a benefit of the doubt to someone mistakenly listing only 1 locked asset), and then punish them as per the proposed methods.

The lowering of floor prices artificially with locked assets not only spoils a buyer experience but also gives the impression to someone looking at it that assets have not retained value well and therefore, they may decide that itā€™s not worth their investment.

1 Like

I agree with punishing these players, in short term scan their wallets address and remove them from all rewards. These players deliberately knows what they are trying to do.

1 Like

Update:
Another OS account https://opensea.io/0x63FA3AE1e199A25353F5d267A30d5c57ddb6C13E
that is connected to the main culprit https://opensea.io/0xbBe476cB5778B819Ae335873882b3175bA851240
just listed another fake floor price for genesis unicorn.
Token no. 3762 - Upshot Caballero listed for 0.2 eth

I encourage everyone to comment here the wallet you might think is intentionally listing their LOCKED assets to manipulate the floor price. Thanks!

5 Likes