Capital punishment for fake OS listing (floor price manipulation)

This shit ain’t funny anymore, let’s end this please.

1 Like

Just threat these manipulations in the same way Axie did (and do) with cheaters and hackers.
NFT banned for 365 or more days (you get a new NFT image that shows BANNED instead of the unicorn).
Banned unicorns and lands cannot be locked and will be manually unlocked if locked.
If manual unlock isn’t possibile, then freeze any action done from locked “banned” assets. Can’t breed, can’t gather, can’t farm, can’t craft ecc…

5 Likes

1 Like

Yes
:thinking:
@aaa25699

Hello, Illest. As mentioned by Keizer in an earlier thread, you will need to write a Draft Proposal in accordance to the prescribed format if you wish to move this forward. The Ideas section exists so authors may gather support for any idea they may have so they may further polish their plans based on the community’s feedback before formally drafting a proposal.

This should include cost, timeline and the specifics on how you propose implementation would look like. If your proposed implementation plan will require LG manpower, then our team will respond to you with an impact report/assessment indicating how the manpower requirement will affect our production timeline or the legalities related to it. With the information from both sides, the community can then again continue to discuss in the proposal.

Feel free to post a draft, so we can work together to complete all the items needed to be in the proposal.

5 Likes

at first i was not aa fan of hardcore immediate ban. but i am coming around to it as it is really impacting new players. furthermore, the NFT space is clearly in a retraction and consolidation phase and the fake listings are exacerbating the the effects. at this point i certainly would like to ban these addresses. thanks for all the work youve done!

2 Likes

We should vote on this. I would say blacklisting all the NFT’s of the manipulator from the game and banning their wallets seems appropriate. Let them keep the NFT’s but not use them. This is malicious and immoral. It’s sad that there are people like this. This is damaging to the whole community. I am in favor!

… cant even poop !!!

Malicious acts to CU community, deserve punishment… potential 6-month ban seems reasonable to me.