Unban JRB from CU Discord

You messaged me out of nowhere saying you were banned from Discord due to Cuppy’s censorship. This is false! You have been banned for violating the server’s rules. You should stop spreading misinformation and try to be more responsible. Comments like “oddly written communist manifesto of living and dying by the state” are unnecessary, JRB.

Hi Jrb,

I think this is just a messy proposal overall and i dont see the benefit of you coming back and harrassing me like that.

You have the audacity to violate women on discord. out of context did your parents teach you how to act properly in public?? . how disgusting. did you enjoy insulting LG representatives like that? I understand you’re mad. but like that?..no… thats yuck for me. you like manipulating people around you. so no. i will not vote for this.

moving on. I already made my response in discord based on your FUD about me. I have other things to do and that I dont have to answer on someone like you. dont shift the blame!.

like i said everyone wants to believe everything. I’m not stopping anyone. check the blockchain. my conscience is clear. have fun gaslighting people around you.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s really what we should be doing right now. This proposal is about you, and it’s your case, not someone else’s. And besides, most of the reasons you were banned from the Discord are related to rule violations in terms of communication.
Everything else is just to move the conversation in a different direction so that attention can be drawn to other people, I think it deserves a separate topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know when you’re done editing your grammar.

Also, apparently your parents taught you how to trade on insider information. Unfortunatley, you did your bidding on-chain.

Also, if you could kindly post all of your “simp objectification messages” that you sent Sparkly in Discord that would be great.

Stay tuned for my full response.

you can always use the word inside trading into anything. yeah. maybe the next alpha can also be called as “insiders trading”. everything to you is negative if its againts your will.

We’re not here to baby sit a child . also i’m sorry. did my communication with the other people also offended you? . now you’re calling it a “simp objectification message”?

cmon jrb. you’re being funny.

This is actually a somewhat diligent response, albeit the last point is a hard miss as I explicitly state in my post that I will cover the accusations in my next post (still working on replies unfortunately). That message was entirely for those that were too emotionally driven that they felt the need to quasi-attack @RXIS for fighting for democratization within the DAO.

I hope that ISN’T lost on you.

Also, cases are built on precedence, at least that’s how it is for where LG is incorporated.

Don’t be so hasty to jump on what you thought was a truth. You might be surprised how well a ball can be spun.

1 Like

Going to need to run this through ChatGPT to fully understand it – sorry Keizer none of what I said was a joke – it’s on-chain.

Who is ShoutyPoles? Huh?

dont know. didnt realize. RXIS told me. yeah i didnt get to censor that. my bad.

still in transparency tho. you were disturbing me at 6 am in the morning lol . what response do you want me to say?.

You didn’t cover anything as far as I can tell, but you bothered me about someone else, most likely your best friend or someone for whom you work as a group. As far as I know, others have had the same experience as LG, and you are still banned for violating the Discord Server Rules.

Early morning on my time you were disturbing me with your silly antics because I said no to your proposal. and now you’re attacking me here because it gets you some attention…

Is this really what we should represent to bring back to the discord community? .

No, we do not need this kind of behavior on our Server.

You should’ve caught my $velo call I made in #general. A pure 7x would’ve probably been life changing.

Also, correlation does not equal causation. Head on over to TradingView and start charting RBW and UNIM – sorry I’m not around to teach you.

I would like to remind everyone to keep the discussion objective. Everyone is welcome to present their case without resorting to personal insults.

Okay: He did xyz.
Not Okay: He’s (insult) because he did xyz.

Finally the guts to actually respond after being called out so many times.

This proposal, while it has my name in it isn’t entirely for me. It’s actually for you, too.

Oh really? I don’t call people names and insult other people like I’m still in school. So I doubt its for me. Not sure who else identify as this being for “them”.

Dissonance is natural and you really shouldn’t treat it in a pro-communistic way, like banishing people who speak up to the crowd, VCs, and even the leader of the project shouldn’t be an acceptable practice.

Nah this is not about dissonance. This is about toxic behavior within a community that led to an ousting. Being part of CU is not some sort of citizenship where you get to act however you like and still be part of the community. That doesn’t mean that the community is pro communism. It just means that community is anti toxic behavior. No one needs to have to put up with bs.

Yes, I saved the game from a MAJOR EXPLOIT at launch.

yes as you’ve reminded a lot of people many times. I think it’s kinda getting old at this point and completely irrelevant to the current situation.

For all the people savvy with on-chain data – without providing screenshots (last resort) there’s an interesting story here with Keizer buying LAND lootboxes at the same time the article revealing what were in the lootboxes.

This is a wild accusation with nothing to back it up. Should we all start making wild accusations and start putting the burden of proof to those who are accused?

I believe it when they say people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.

15 mins of fame? Are you serious? Do you think this is being broadcast live? is this how you view your detractors? I mean it’s pretty telling that you immediately jumped at kiezer’s throat the moment he went against you. He’s probably one the biggest contributors to the community and your first instinct is to try and tarnish his reputation.

Let me know when you’re done editing your grammar.

This is a weird flex on someone who doesn’t speak english as their first language.

Also, apparently your parents taught you how to trade on insider information. Unfortunatley, you did your bidding on-chain.

You saying things 10s of times doesn’t make it true unless you have proof.

Also, if you could kindly post all of your “simp objectification messages” that you sent Sparkly in Discord that would be great.

This is your whole m.o. Make a wild accusation and then put the burden of proof on them. It’s getting very tiring and old. Either show the receipts or stop making accusations.

This is actually a somewhat diligent response,

Another condescending tone for no reason.

You should’ve caught my $velo call I made in #general. A pure 7x would’ve probably been life changing.Also, correlation does not equal causation. Head on over to TradingView and start charting RBW and UNIM – sorry I’m not around to teach you.

Ok Mr. Pro Trader. At this point you might as well post your P&L screenshots to show how great you are. Again completely unnecessary information w.r.t the current conversation.

Don’t be so hasty to jump on what you thought was a truth. You might be surprised how well a ball can be spun.

I eagerly am waiting for this bombshell report. You’ve wasted enough of everyone else’s time.

2 Likes

I will refrain from voting on this proposal. I’m more weirded out than anything.

Oddly, I have a gut feeling that this proposal at this point has already lost its focus. It doesn’t feel like a rational conversation at all.

If I focus on the matter of unbanning a user and the impact report. I can see that there is a problem regarding the member attitude in a community and their way of expressing themselves. So the ban seems legitimate.

I would have voted for unban if the manners of the user were more civilized, but I can clearly see the emotional and aggressive ways of dealing with disagreement. I think that everything can be said if said respectfully and calmly.

But on the other hand, it feels like there are a lot of undisclosed matters floating around. Some arguments made should still be clarified. One user DM the other and so on…

I would suggest we need another Sub DAO for social matters like this because I feel time was wasted. I’m not here to judge a person’s identity or define how people should think or act. I’m also more of a forgiving person. I think everyone can change and I don’t really like “life sentences” and permanent decisions/condemnations for an individual.

So, in both ways, I wouldn’t know what to vote. Tbh, I’m just weirded out. It also saddens me to see people’s attitudes on both sides of the fence being aggressive and arrogant.

3 Likes

My apologies to my behavior.

I’ve been bombarded with this since this morning and that i dont have the energy to deal with this.

To be frank a lot of my personal work and my task has already been delayed because of this. hence the sour mood on this proposal.

Will practice further patience on these matters in the future. I hope everyone understand this when they are in the same position as me. and Thank you for to those who understands. I hope we continue building.

Moving on : I think the things that has been said on my part has been mentioned. I appreciate the time of everyone who put efforts on this proposal.

My bias judgement is still NO.
My non bias judgement is still NO, majorly on how this turned out. and because of how the impact report shows. As a council I am afraid I cannot let this one pass. I dont see the long term benefits of this proposal on the project and I feel that this just going expose the community on things that doesn’t align with success. I still feel that this is just an attack on LG to make every feels like its a joke/circus.

Again I thank everyone on spending their time on this proposal.

2 Likes

Aaron told us we could make a proposal to vote for JRB to be unbanned or remain banned

Aaron told us we could make a proposal to vote for JRB to be unbanned or remain banned

Yes because that is your only option. Obviously LG is not changing their mind, so the only way to reverse the ban is to make a proposal and make the DAO vote for it. That still doesn’t make this any less frivolous. In courts, you can do the motions and file anything you want. But frivolous cases still get labelled as such and get thrown out. Just because something gets filed doesn’t automatically make it worthwhile of everyones time.

Try filing a case for being thrown out of a restaurant when there’s evidence of you being rude to the employees and harassing them. Then later going on about how the the restaurant is pro communism and pro censorship because they aren’t letting you back in. Or how this affects every other patron because they could be next. And how you have evidence that how some of these regular patrons have been dishonest and that they should prove themselves to be innocent. Then later send your friends to go in and make a ruckus about it. Does all that sound ridiculous or more par for the course?

4 Likes

JRB’s last message in the crypto unicorn discord before he was banned, was criticizing the team for censorship

Cuppy, you and JRB are wise enough to realize that the last message isn’t the only reason he is banned.