Delegation Survey for Head Unicorns and Helper Unicorns

Hi All,

I’ve been wanting to post this since AMA and I just had the time to post now. This will be a survey to know what the community wants and how we want to proceed with it.

This is a data gathering stage. If you would like to contribute please do share your thoughts about this.

Authors Bias : LG to build its own Delegation Feature as a Credential Based System.

Questions :

1. Would you prefer LG to create its own delegation feature?
  • Yes, Since they said pre-launch they are already working on the delegation feature.
  • No, I prefer using Kapital Dao or other 3rd Party Who will offer delegation, even if i have to pay for their services.

0 voters

1a. If Yes, How long are you willing to move the current roadmap for this delegation feature?

• 3 Weeks
  • 4 Weeks
  • 5 Weeks
  • 6 Weeks [ Standard Product shipping time ]
  • more than 6 Weeks. [i dont care i want the delegation that bad that comes from LG]

0 voters

1b. If no Please Comment below what features Kapital Dao/3rd Party and LG need to work on in order to make it better.

1. for Both 3rd Party or LG. would you prefer a Credential Based Login for your Helper Unicorns?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other [Please Comment below]

0 voters

1. Would you prefer the Delegation to be in Urgency compared to the other Roadmaps? [first priority]
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other [Please comment Below]

0 voters

1. While initially it was mentioned that the Delegation already has a Funding, [since pre-launch it was already being worked on] how much are you still willing to spend in order for the local delegation to push thru?
  • 0 USDC [since there was an alloted Budget already before]
  • 1 - 9,999 USDC
  • 10,000-99,999 USDC
  • 100,000-999,999 USDC
  • +1,000,000 USDC
  • I want to put my Own value since I have Experience on this [comment below]

0 voters

1. Are you willing for LG to provide more data now about delegation and its development impact before sending this into a proposal?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other [Comment below]

0 voters

1. Do you prefer LG to explain further about the economic impact of Delegation, when LG creates it vs a 3rd party?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other [ Comment Below ]

0 voters

Thank you for answering this Poll. I may also include more questions here soon. so please check this from time to time.

• KeizerMc :fox:
6 Likes

Thank you K, for taking the time to put this together and for taking the communities concerns into consideration. I appreciate this.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.