Curiosity! Quite a Survey

Hi all,

I’m trying to work on something “funny” and interesting for the Dao. I think it’s something that has never been done before. but in order for me to pull this off i need some temperature check with people.

So i’m working on a survey on how well we know LG at certain parts. you can rate them by 1-5 with 1 being the poor score and 5 being excellent.

1= Bad
5= Excelent

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been doing for the past couple of months? [overall]

0 voters

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been in answering very hard questions?

0 voters

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been in answering Jokes / Humors / Meme?

0 voters

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been in answering angry users?

0 voters

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been in detecting humor?

0 voters

How well do you think LG Staff/Team has been in responding into a Dare?

0 voters

How well do you consider discord should be a fun environment?

0 voters

How well do you consider forums should be a fun environment?

0 voters

for those who responded to all the questions. thank you!

you can also put a comment below. we can discuss certain stuff.

thanks!

Thanks for the survey. I’d like to say though that the forum is not meant to be “fun”. This is where we do all key decision-making as a DAO so this is expected to be a solemn place where people convene to do big-brain thinking. DAO matters =/= community matters.

1 Like

I’ve answered the questions, but they don’t seem to me to be worded quite right.
There should be a clear division in Discord between the admin team (that’s my understanding of the staff) and the Laguna development team (that’s the team).
From my point of view, the response in Discord is mostly from the staff, from the team much less often (with some exceptions, like lgNanessa).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.