Delegation : Scholars being able to lock / unlock land

Hi All,

Recently I had some discussion with Kapital Dao and we would like to understand from the “Chief Unicorn’s” (Manager) perspective if we should allow the “Junior Unicorns” (Scholars) to unlock and lock land.

Personally I do not see a reason for a Junior Unicorn to unlock a land / unicorn . there might be some technical/utility reasons for this but I would like to know from the Chief Unicorns (managers) if you would allow this for future potential use.

The options are.

1. I am allowing the lock and unlock of lands to all my Junior Unicorns
  2. I am not allowing the lock and unlock of lands to all my Junior Unicorns
  3. There should be a permission option for us chief unicorns to either allow it or not and we are willing to delay the release Delegation system for this feature.
  4. Other [Please provide a comment below why Other]

Please also state your reason why you selected the ones from above. we can all share bright ideas together.

This way we can have a much proper delegation system for everyone to use.

Thank you !

• KeizerMc :fox_face:
Delegation System Lock/Unlock Feature for Crypto Unicorns
  • I am allowing the lock and unlock of lands to all my Junior Unicorns
  • I am not allowing the lock and unlock of lands to all my Junior Unicorns
  • There should be a permission option for us chief unicorns to either allow it or not and we are willing to delay the release Delegation system for this feature.
  • Other [Please provide a comment below why Other]

0 voters

2 Likes

If scholars can unlock rented lands and corns, then maybe they could sell them. This is my reason for wanting any rented land and corns for the farming sim to be locked into the game.

If scholars need to unlock then maybe there should be a return to owner button that does the same thing. Do we really want scholars renting assets they then aren’t using?

Furthermore, I wouldn’t want to rent a corn that gets used in a game loop but is lost in any winner takes all and the rest is burned scenario.

1 Like

I would like “There should be a permission option for us chief unicorns to either allow it or not and we are willing to delay the release Delegation system for this feature.” because the more flexible the more situation it could cover but I voted for “I am not allowing the lock and unlock of lands to all my Junior Unicorns” for better safety and that would not add more delay to the feature. then later it is probably better to just turn it into an option that “Chief Unicorn” can decide for themself.

2 Likes

Pretty much sure scholars shouldn’t be able to do so:

1. unlock lands/unicorns
  2. breed/evolve unicorns (no access to nursery)
  3. destroy buildings
  4. sync stash (unstash)
  5. use RBW for buying (or only use an amount, fixed by account owner)
  6. sell RMP assets (or should be a separate feature)
3 Likes

i think the concern on this one is that if as a Guild i have sub managers i would want them to be able to breed. i think this is another perspective.

however the unlock lock option is a debate even on big guilds because at this time there are no points to lock and unlock … and the part that when you unlock a land it deletes a bonus is an issue…

but you did open up a few more points on this.

maybe we can have an option to turn on and off the permissions for these things? . that would be interesting.

I agree with Invoko on this one. I won’t be going down the delegation route personally but I should hope there is a crystal clear no bullshit line of communication between Manager and Scholar. I know not every one will have the time to invest in checking in on scholars all the time so fingers crossed the people you assign your assets to are trustworthy.

1 Like

Anything involving assets being locked/unlocked is such a risk. Again, its something for any and every manager to think about before setting out the ground rules of what’s expected in scholars actual job. I wouldn’t really be comfortable allowing a scholar to do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.