Renaming/Disassociation From the Term Scholar

I like this one because in reality you do not pay your scholar, but you pay for your scholar’s expense. It should be something like Business Partner.

1 Like

Excellent idea. “Scholar” in the sense that it has been adopted for use by NFT gaming is not widely understood outside the community. Distinct on-brand terminology would help both set us apart as an area of excellence and also be a more useful term to guide newly onboarding players.

4 Likes

I think this is a good idea, maybe it will help the unicorn community

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. Please add anymore naming suggestions you may have.

1 Like

Minion
Solider
Student
Starlet
Ninja
Chief
Sensei
Lieutenant
Sergent
Advisor
Agent
Talent
Hustler
Fighter

1 Like

Unicorn Buddy Program (UBP)

3 Likes

Too much slaves lmao
I want to be a High Invoker with my forge spirits / minions. My youth necromicon summons.

1 Like

Landlord / Settler and Chief/Deputy are the tandems I am liking right now <3

2 Likes

Proposed Names for Delegator

• Landlord
  • Sensei
  • Chief
  • Farmer
  • Alpha
  • Prime
  • Senior
  • Boss
  • Honcho
  • Handler
  • Delegator

0 voters

Choose up to 3 so we can narrow this down please. These of course are always subject to having “corn” or “unicorn” at the end.

1 Like

Proposed Names for Delegatee

• Settler
  • Pioneer
  • Ranch Hand
  • Delagatee
  • Juinor
  • Minion
  • Ninja
  • Greenhorn/Greencorn
  • Tenderfoot/Tendercorn
  • Deputy
  • Blooming

0 voters

Please choose up to 3 so we can narrow this down. These of course are always subject to having “corn” or “unicorn” at the end.

2 Likes

Proposed name change of “Scholarly Unicorn” Discord Role

• Intellectual Unicorn
  • Cultured Unicorn
  • Starlet Unicorn
  • Blooming Unicorn
  • Educated Unicorn

0 voters

1 Like

The Top 3 names in the delegator and delegatee polls will make it to the final vote for draft proposal

4 Likes

I love these ideas for the game and culture to set new brand in blockchain gaming

3 Likes

LOVE LOVE this idea and very well written! Hope this is taken in consideration… I personally hate the scholar name. weird. Let’s distinguish ourselves!

5 Likes

Ron Burgundy:
I wanna say something. I’m gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don’t, send it right back. I want to be on you…

I mean… How about:

STUD/Colt
or
STUD/Pony
or
Rancher/Leaser

…ok I’m done…
RON
I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.

OR even best

Rancher / Saddle Tramp (old saying for cowboy who’d ride in to help on the ranch for a season)

I can 100% say Farmer/ Ranch Hand makes no sense… I’m from the south and grew up on a ranch… my grandparents had a farm… different things… that one bothers me lol

Rancher/ranch hand
Farmer/Farm hand

Closing this thread as a Draft Proposal has already been made for this topic. :slight_smile:

Check it out here! :tada: