Ecosystem Grants - Round 1

I agree, it looks like a good idea :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree with this idea!

2 Likes

Hello fam! This is definately ooking good ! =3 Looking forward to these awesome stuffs to begin ~

3 Likes

Moonstream DAO has performed very well before this. It has completed a milestone, especially the dark forest, which has accompanied us through a long transition period. Summoning the shadow egg has also fully burned UNIM. I fully agree with this proposal.

5 Likes

Nice very detailed about cu most of the things that cu community needs is in here

3 Likes

yes, but ask for favour to let them stake the RBW, not selling them

5 Likes

Looks great, where to vote?

3 Likes

Looks like a good note, I support it

3 Likes

Agree, hope this proposal will pass soon

4 Likes

Hi! I am for this decision

3 Likes

How do you ensure they will stay with people like us for the long haul? Is there a lock-in mechanism?

4 Likes

Proposal is up for now. :slight_smile:

https://snapshot.org/#/lgcryptounicorns.eth

5 Likes

Each partner we’ve chosen due to long term interest and alignment in the project. We plan to work with these groups over the next few years. Many will likely stake a good chunk of their rewards. In circumstances where we just need to purchase a service (ie. Audit, etc) we’d use USDC out of the treasury vs RBW.

10 Likes

I believe this is a must for the future of crypto unicorns. Cheers to everyone! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait for the game launch and the exciting upcoming things we can propose to build this Community.

3 Likes

Done :slight_smile: Me and my friends involved into CU are voted.

3 Likes

I think if you reveal more information about crypto law will help to decision . In crypto law part take huge rbw.

5 Likes

I think this is a good idea!

4 Likes

its good idea. very intrestimg.

4 Likes

We need it badly, it’s worth it

5 Likes