Ecosystem Grants - Round 1

Disclosure is the norm of the crypto world. Thank you for the information released this time. I wish the ecology will get better and better, but is this linear and continuous release of funds benign? I personally prefer to create an independent distribution mechanism or section for contributors:

1. An independent series of NFTs maintains returns and relationships through the market value of the series of NFTs.
    The market value of funds is the income guarantee for contributors. Whether it is sold or not is affected by NFT and has nothing to do with rbw, which is also conducive to the maintenance of interests.
  2. Independent points or distribution mechanisms are given to contributors.
    In a word, openness is the norm, and you can divide the scene to see if it is worthwhile or empowering.
5 Likes

I agree with this, Community plays an important role in driving and set guidelines for development This is what I really like.

6 Likes

me as well. I think this is something that creates magic inside the community.

4 Likes

Great plan I think this approach will benefit our community.

6 Likes

We ae at the beginning, And this look like our best start but we can add more detail in it.
Like Terminus is a protocal by ā€œMoonStrean Teamā€ because so manny ppl here is gonna be newbie in Crypto world At least give them a name that They can DYOR easier.
Btw This is my 1st GOV that really join in hope gp stronger together TEAM!!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you for the proposal, I agree with this.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good idea!
Iā€™m so excited to be a part of the Crypto Unicorn project!

3 Likes

Great work @darthschmitty13

This is a brilliant Grants example and we will support and vote for this proposal. This proposal will lay a foundation for much more collaboration in the future with potential partners.

I want to thank our current partners, Moonstream DAO, Venture Counsel, Emfarsis and CarsonMBrown, who have helped and continue to help us immensely.

4 Likes

The invested RBW amount seems like a fair one as this is one of the foundational investment which are usually costly for starting project.

As an investor, voter and a member, it would also be appreciated if we could quantify the benefits of the invested RBW (when applicable). It is not a requirement for me but it would be great to have if we could.

Thank you for the hard work team.

8 Likes

This is an interesting proposal

4 Likes

Impressive group of investments!

4 Likes

This sounds awesome! looking forward to seeing everything play out.

4 Likes

I like it !
I waiting my farm )

4 Likes

looks good. strong partners make greater project.

4 Likes

Great proposal! And I love how engaged this whole forum is!

5 Likes

this is a great post :grinning:

4 Likes

Itā€™s a very good project. Iā€™m in love with it

4 Likes

Awesome proposals letā€™s go

4 Likes

Nice is good post mate

5 Likes

Letā€™s go. Make it happen #votes

5 Likes