Ecosystem Grants - Round 1

• Great plan. Grow together
5 Likes

Very good proposal, support, hope the unicorn gets better and better

5 Likes

it seem is a great team, where to vote?

4 Likes

The details given seem clear, fair, and will all support the CU movement in a solid way. All looks good to me, @darthschmitty13 .

4 Likes

I feel good about this proposal. Community building requires everyone.

4 Likes

We understood that Dark Forest would have more than just one Act (probably a long term series?). But itā€™s not mentioned in Milestone 4 under Moonstream DAO. Does that mean the team doesnā€™t need Moonstream DAO for releasing more acts in the future?

Otherwise, are we expecting even more grants for Moonstream DAO for DF?

7 Likes

I feel this would work, great proposal. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks for calling that out. Iā€™ve clarified that under Milestone 4.

7 Likes

Love it. Great Proposal!

4 Likes

Good to see where the RBW is going ~ support for this too

7 Likes

I think this year will be making CU big, try to make things slower, but making things great

6 Likes

its so amazingļ¼my loveļ¼

6 Likes

It is indeed very meaningful and can promote the healthy development of the project!

6 Likes

agree, it looks like a good idea

9 Likes

Ecosystem Grants are necessary and helpful for the CU project in the long term, the proposal is quite reasonable to me.

5 Likes

Everything is greatļ¼Œlooking forward going to the moon

5 Likes

I totally agree that CU needs ecology, but so many RBWs are not fair to the holders.

4 Likes

:two_hearts:I agree with this draft

5 Likes

Great proposal. UPVOTE this!

6 Likes

This is great,thanks so much for the help and support of so many people,we are a very loving gaming community.it makes me want to make a liite contribution, I think i will have a chance in the future.love you,unicorn. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes