UniWUme extension

I am massively in support of this proposal. Insanely bullish on community run tools that provide value to the entire ecosystem.

I think Uniwu will be a great compliment to the custom marketplace. We focused on providing Hawku (RIP) level information in a UI design that is native to our brand.

Venticello’s tool provides a level of depth that I think pairs well with our plans for the custom marketplace. Beyond this Uniwu has other uses beyond just choosing the best asset to purchase.

Looking forward to seeing this hit snapshot :saluting_face:

1 Like

You know I was going to question the higher price. But honestly you have done a amazing job with everything you have done. On top of this you quickly added new features that were by player request that were not included in original scope of initial proposal. Your ability to work quickly and produce outstanding work is commended. While Eth is lower now. I get it. But Sir you deserve a raise. Happy to support your proposal and give merit to hard work done well. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Fully supporting this proposal. Venti did a huge contribution into developing of CU and Uniwu.me is an excellent extension for CU grinders.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification Re: “this is a continuation after the end of the previous funding”.

I support this proposal. Vent’s tools/features continue to be a huge help to our community.

2 Likes

I support the proposal. Liked the clarifications and Venti’s past work and commitment mandate continuous support.

1 Like

I support this proposal and look forward to seeing it go to snapshot for the community to vote.

Is there a reason why we are not pricing this in RBW or in USDC like other proposals? 2 eth / month at the end of this year may look very different than 2 eth / month currently.

1 Like

Venticello already clarified that this is just a continuation once the initial proposal expires so there will be no overlapping of payment per month.

I fully support this proposal as UNIWU has been very helpful to the community in all aspect of the gaming loop CU has. I don’t see any reason not to support this or wait for other non native developer that will handle such complex tool that the community needs the most

1 Like

Looking forward to voting on your proposal soon for the extension of UniWU. I believe this proposal is well worth the price and will add great value to our project. Thank you so much for your hard work.

I support this 100%. Venticello’s work has been exceptional. He’s anticipated the needs of the community multiple times, from the initial wallet views to quest assessment, jousting formulas, and detailed land transparency. I expect the need for tools that fit core players will always be there and, in fact, the need will grow as CU adoption broadens.

2 Likes

This tool helped me and others so much that it has to keep going, I couldn’t play Crypto Unicorns without uniwu currently so big yes from me.

The work done by Venticello is amazing and everytime we requested some new features that would help us even more, he integrated them super fast and even more than what we wished for.

Long live uniwu <3

2 Likes

The voting period for this proposal has ended with the following result:

Yes: 13,550,747.67
No: 2,448,601

This proposal will now be implemented. The first disbursement will take as soon as the final disbursement for CUIP-035 ends.

Thank you for participating!

1 Like