Full control each unicorn in 3rd person

3rd Person idea

We should be able to control our unicorn and run around in our land in 3rd person mode. It would be very immersive.

For example, use W, A, S, D to control, shift to run, and can use emote to communicate to other unicorns from nearby land.

Also would be nice if we can still do our task in 3rd person mode.

12 Likes

Sounds lovely. We will have to see if it is possible. The game is browser based. Looks fun.

4 Likes

Very cool idea! I believe it’s technically possible to do this with the way our assets are built however would be a pretty significant feature to build. We’ll have to look at this vs other priority features. For me personally, I would put this as post the launch of Team RPG as I think we need to prioritize launching the battle loops this year. In 2023 this could be a really cool way to enhance the social mechanics of neighborhoods, etc.

8 Likes

Good idea. I like! Not even to exercise control from a 3rd person, but in general, control a unicorn as a game character. To harvest or plant seeds, the unicorn must run to the farm and perform an action. Cool!

2 Likes

We request this for vr and requires we are on all fours to makes the unicorn walk.

Also, vrchat bipedal unicorn for other metaverses. :grinning:

3 Likes

:wink:I think if this is implemented, then where at the initial stage

3 Likes

This will be possible in the later game.

2 Likes

Great Idea, you never know now. We might see some future changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks super fun, makes me think of the SIMS mixed up with Dungeon Keeper (1997). The creatures are walking around in the dungeon, and you can take possession of them and fight or work with them.

4 Likes

I think this idea can be implemented in future rpg scenes :crazy_face:

1 Like

Great idea! Another fun way to ease our boredom while waiting for our plants! lol

2 Likes

love this idea!

I can clearly see how a Unicorn poop :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe there is a chance to realize 3D games in the future, that must be great!

Sounds great! It will let us have more lovely experience. Haha