Crypto Unicorns goes GREEN (a tree planting initiative)

The battles between unicorns and shadowcorns have taken a toll on the environment.

The idea is whenever a player plays the game (breed, farm, gather, joust, race, RPG battle etc.) the player gets a point (forest points maybe?) that can be used to redeem a tree to be planted somewhere. The CU team will then coordinate with different environmental organizations to help plant the trees for us.

The player may get an in-game badge based on the number of planted trees and can be displayed in the player’s profile.

Maybe someday the CU team will visit these areas and share to us the beauty of our planted trees.

19 Likes

I love!
If it’s real track down

6 Likes

I like this idea. Rally up some support for it friend. I have been reading as well that protecting and reclaiming previous ecosystems of trees can be healthier then planting new forest with monocrops. The diversity in the older forests are far richer and it offers protections from the entire forest become sick from disease.

5 Likes

Great proposal, let’s keep the world with love :heart:

4 Likes

I like this idea.
It’s too early to implement it at this stage, but I think it should definitely be included in the project and implemented in the future.
I would like to plant a tree not in one particular country, but just randomly selected or according to some other criteria

8 Likes

I think this is a good idea!

6 Likes

Interesting idea. What’s the cost to plant a tree through this program? Will the funds for this initiative come out of the DAO or elsewhere?

5 Likes

I’m not so sure about the costs but I have seen this kind of feature in a certain e-wallet app and I think its great if we can apply this in web3. Imagine enjoying a game and helping the environment at the same time.

5 Likes

It is necessary to do good deeds. It is everyone’s duty.
It’s a good idea.

4 Likes

I think that’s the sameCharity ProgramThey are all part of giving back to society~Good advice :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I think this is a good idea, maybe it will help the unicorn community

4 Likes

Environmental friendly game. Nice!

4 Likes