Charity Program

1% of every Transsaction in game goes into a font safe for humanity charity action as example ‘Safe the children’ or Terminally ill children with cancer, for example. I would find it good to do something good and not just for profit.

22 Likes

I’m for this idea but for a flat set amount monthly or yearly.

3 Likes

A charity makes sense. Give the hospitalized kids money and unicorn plushies

8 Likes

Yes! Love it. Potentially can use this if it goes through as a platform for bigger charity drives when big disasters happen in the future!

I agree, so loving, try to help children

2 Likes

:+1: A worthy idea, but we need to think in more detail about which transactions, because we don’t know how everything will be arranged

2 Likes

I think I read that there is a 10% fee which goes to the treasury. I can be wrong. You could take some of that and put it into a fund. Or you build something extra, as example Decimal places in transactions by users after 2 places are donated, which the user can click on. For example with a button.

1 Like

Unicorn plush toys and love donations will make more friends in need in the world know CU~

2 Likes

im against charity idea, in my opinion at first we need to have ground first, if like to do charity need to raise it outside the game economy. for example like selling nft that does not have anything to do with the game, just token for charity so it will not cause any effect on the economy.
thanks

3 Likes

Yes, I agree that it is too early to do good. In the later stages of the game, you can make merchandise or something else and sell it for charity. Plus, you need trusted people for this.

1 Like

We can send fund with the Unicorn T-shirt too. A good way to let people know more about this game and find a way to earn money with this.

1 Like

I think I prefer this option than to lock in a % of all sales for charity. Creating merchandise for users to buy it voluntarily is the way to go than to lock in a cost on all transactions from all users regardless if they want to participate or not.

I suggest also, special NFT created and sold ingame that would from it’s inception be for the donation to charity. Example, limited time cosmetic item(s) in game that will see its proceeds go to charity.

3 Likes

I like this idea. There is also a different approach to charity I’d like people to consider.

We could partner with charities themselves and these charity’s could be given an in game item that represents their charity. Something craftable and cosmetic with no utility. We can then display these items on our land too :slight_smile:

Eg.

A tree planting charity could be given a special special tree decorator item that players can craft or buy on the market place and all profits from these sales go to the tree planting charity.

That way no value is extracted from the game and us players can donate to the charity’s we like!

3 Likes

Just realised we had the same idea haha note to self always read comments first!

Definitely the way to go tho.

1 Like

Disagree with the 1% forced fee.
However I’m not opposed to optional charity items like plushies where a percentage goes towards a charity.

2 Likes

For sure, I’d love to spend RBW on a CU plush, especially a shadowcorn!

2 Likes

me too. very agree it. :grinning:

That can be discussed, no matter whether it is a month or a year, the main thing is that something is created that might make people who are not doing so well happy and unicorns are very suitable as plush toys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or maybe something involving carbon offsetting to do something for the environment? Could be good to give players options depending on what charity they’re most interested in. Making it voluntary it probably a good idea, since not all charities align with people’s interests

The thing with Charity is who is the best organization/group to be the recipient? There are many bad actors in the charity/giving movement. If some one can recommend backed with data/proof that will be helpful to the team :slight_smile: