Community Inquiry : Exchange listing

Dear Unicorn Fam,

I have been thinking about this for quite a long time now. I was looking to know the community opinion about if we are going to be listed to an exchange, which Exchange is this, and why? if it becomes favorable. we can discuss which exchange we would like LG to put the token in.

This is regardless if we need to pay or not. The target here is to know which exchange the community would like to interact more and that if we ever list our tokens there, it would benefit us for the long run.

I will be putting a poll here on the next post and we will be updating them from time to time to see people’s sentiments about it.

=-=-=-=-=
Format of your response as follows:
=-=-=-=-=

Which exchange do you prefer Cypto Unicorns to be registered with?

• Binance

Why?

• This Exchange is very popular in SEA, most coultries are able to use this.
  • The drawback tho is that US & SG cannot use this due to government limitation.
  • I believe this is a long term benefit as there will be traders or hodlers outside the game that will just use it for Binance or other exchanges.

=-=-=-=-=

You can also put NO if you dont want the token to be in any exchanges due to reasons.

Let me know your thoughts. lets learn together, maybe there are also better exchanges out there that we can us.

Thank you!~

6 Likes
Which Exchange do you prefer regardless of its price?
  • Binance
  • Coinbase
  • Crypto.com
  • eToro
  • FTX
  • Gemini
  • Hodlnaut
  • Kraken
  • Robinhood
  • Uphold
  • NONE I CHOOSE NOTHING

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve removed the auto-close timer as it can be helpful to have it as a long-term poll as well. Thanks, Keizer.

PS: Currently, we’d want to avoid paying for any listing if at all possible. This is very useful to have as a way to track preference if/when we explore this in the future though!

1 Like

Great post and poll options. Just wanted to point out Aron said they will never pay to be listed in an early AMA.

2 Likes

I like this idea, but the target here is to know really what that people want.

The cost regardless of, vs the long term impacts and benefits are important for councils to study to put forward if we should put it on vote. at the end of the day LG would know what we want and if we have a budget we can consider [if there is a cost]

im really excited to know people’s opinion about this.

2 Likes

I used to be a big believer/user of exchanges but nowadays I hardly use them due to all the problems and hacks in the last two years.

I think a good DEX will be just as usefull.

The problem with exchanges is you have to get your tokens in and out of the exchange to use/sell them. On the other hand you just get speculators pumping and dumping.

My choice would be NO exchange but maybe more DEX options?

:heart_hands:

1 Like

We have a DAO and we can offer different options. Including listing on the stock exchange. When the game is on its feet

1 Like

Imo no reason for a CEX until game is polished as much as possible. Need to focus on the vital UI/UX issues I described there in Discord #suggestions tab. After that we might to create a proposal to change Aron’s mind about not paying a CEX for a listing, when it’s really worth to start a marketing campaign.

2 Likes

The game has been used for a period of time, and with a certain user base, I think it will be a good choice to list on the exchange at the right time. In the next one to two years, it will be a very good arc-rising stage. Believe me!

2 Likes

Thanks for the poll. I’d like to see the tokens in an exchange for new people who wants to participate in the game get on with it easily without the need of complex DeFi setup. But, I don’t agree to pay exchanges for listing of these tokens.

2 Likes

Although 1 year has passed, no investment has been made on the recommendation. RBW and UNIM still haven’t moved beyond the Balancer exchange. Not being listed on a decentralized exchange is hurting both players and the tokens’ trajectory. I do not recommend any exchange in the survey in the first place. Before the BTC halving begins, the tokens should be listed on the MEXC and Gate exchanges, and new users need to know about these tokens. This is a marketing method. It’s an amateurish way of thinking to think that you’ll only get to the top with the player ecosystem. Marketing is everything to a product. You’re ignoring that and, sorry, you’re taking a cowardly approach.

Hello, Carmentos! I’m not sure if you’ve been active in the community recently or if you’ve read the treasury report but, this is actually one of the things we’ve been really actively doing from June 2023! Here are the things that happened from Q2 that you may have missed!

• We’ve created a UNIM LP on Uniswap
  • We’ve listed the RBW token on BTSE
  • We’ve listed the RBW token on Bitget

Way ahead of you on the CEX listing front too! Perhaps it’s also because work around here doesn’t get discussed as much on the community so allow me to let you in on a secret!

We’re getting listed on MEXC very soon. We’ve already finalized the discussions around the listing with MEXC from a few weeks back! I’m personally handling this so I can 100% assure you that the MEXC listing is final. Getting listed on the exchange is just one part of the equation. You have to understand that we also need to work with one of the best MMs in the industry. We currently do work with Flowdesk, but we’re also surveying the market for a new MM to find the best partner. I’ve been in talks with DWF Labs, Skynet, Gotbit, and Kairon. Skynet has a solid track record in terms of MM-ing but Gotbit also has a lot to offer. I’m meeting with CLS tonight too to see what they have to offer. The MEXC listing will push through as soon as we’ve locked in an MM that will best meet our needs to scale RBW and increase adoption!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the detailed information. MM is really important. The future of tokens cannot be left only to players in the gaming ecosystem. I believe MEXC will be a good stepping stone for the bull season. Due to my heavy workload, I can’t keep up with all the community updates. I try to follow it as closely as possible. Please note that UNIM must also be listed in CEXs like RBW. I believe that if the right steps are taken with a good marketing strategy, we will be at the top of the bull season.

1 Like

Hi IgNanessa,

I would like to know if you are familiar with what the listing process entails on an exchange like binance.com. Can you purchase a listing for a certain amount of $? Is it required to achieve a specific/minimal daily volume there, along with a designated amount necessary for listing? Listing $RBW on Binance is arguably the most substantial marketing move and undoubtedly would garner significant interest within the crypto community, especially given the limited presence of gaming projects there.

Generally, the Tier1 exchanges don’t publish their listing prices and the required volume. However, they look for organic volume and not just generated volume. In general, prices depend on the project review. Tier1 exchanges prioritize strong community support and involvement during project reviews.