Achievements, Battlepasses and different grinding stuff

Hi everyone. As a gaming enthusiast who spent more than 15+ years playing different games both competetively and for fun, doing it for a living or just spending time with friends, we were always enjoying doing different achievements together. Even if it doesn’t make you earn more, different rewards can be attached to the top achievers or only to the hardest ones.
Another thing that makes people for addictive (in a good way) - Battlepasses. Different quests and tasks to be done in game for both valueble rewards (as it’s P2E) and cosmetic skins.
I wish the game have achievements like in World of Warcraft (special tab with lots of achievements and your progress) and Battlepasses like in Dota2 (with different treasures, skins, dance abilities, etc.)

7 Likes

I also want the game to have a lot of functionality. but having to press confirm everything to do will make a lack of fun. But using the off-chain it makes it easy to be hacked. It’s hard for team to build games to come close to consoles.

6 Likes

cosmetic skins is very attractive!!

3 Likes

I think laguna games mentioned that they will reduce those reward type systems like the ones from Axie Infinity’s daily quest.

if however its only an achievement i think they will have some type of badges for this. those badges are something i dont think is transferrable.

3 Likes

I want achievements too with very rare rewards for the most hardest to achieve.

3 Likes

Love the ideas and this is definitely the plan long term which will see us layer in objectives, achievements and challenges.

8 Likes

Such an honour :slight_smile: Glad you liked the idea! I also posted a thread about alpha/beta testing, could you please check if possible?

2 Likes

I love this idea! Especially achievements similar to World of Warcraft. Imagine finishing an achievement after grinding it for many days/months and get an awesome title attached to your name in discord or something.

4 Likes