Alpha/beta Testnet access

hey it’s cool
I would also test the game if there is such an opportunity

3 Likes

im down for it! along the way we could help to find bugs!

3 Likes

Sing me up, also for Testnet, will be delightful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yess sign me up as well, I’m so keen to see this game in action!

2 Likes

I like this idea. im interested to participate as well.

3 Likes

A selected number of players, from the current CU and land holders, can test the game before the launch. This will address some issues and bugs. This will also promote the game as some of these testnet players will share the game thru other platforms like youtube and FB.

3 Likes

Oooh I would love to test the game!

4 Likes

very reasonable idea :+1:

4 Likes

Good idea! I hope early uni get early access

4 Likes

UP for this post. Alpha/beta tests are always good for project development as we can receive feedback from different perspectives.

2 Likes

I think it’s not for us to decide. But just in case sign me up :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree it is not for us to decide but if ever there is a chance, sign me up! My current job involves fixing errors/bugs and application enhancement. I have experience in bank and payment solution applications. I also have irl friends in crypto unicorns discord that can help to test the game - 2 QA and 1 Project Manager. You can also try to headhunt us for a job position if you want :joy:

2 Likes

Great idea, i really want to try !

2 Likes

I think this is a very good idea! It will be very good for the promotion of the game. It will help people understand the game better, and then those people will help the community understand the game.

2 Likes

And it seems to me that this segregates people into those who understand the basic strategy for the rapid development of the game and those who do not know this strategy. Accordingly, one more discrimination on the basis of the game will be obtained.

3 Likes

Agree! This idea can help the team for check bugs and user can experience the game early before full version release. :grin:

@poppy

2 Likes

I think too i want to play in testnet before game open.

2 Likes

Agree! this can help the live version to be bug-free as well. :laughing: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think we’re way too close to game release to start a beta or alpha test. However, I do recommend we have this for future big patches or release. i.e. new game loops/gameplay features coming out. I’ll put a poll on 2 criteria and see how you guys feel about it so we can move forward.

Who’s in favor of an alpha/beta access to the game now to test for bugs and fine tuning before the May 2nd release?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Delay any tester program to after game release and create a tester program for future releases and updates?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea, maybe it will help the unicorn community !!!

2 Likes