Which whales will have level 10 land?

Hello team,

I am a land player. You released an update based on player feedback and shared this update with the slogan “Make Farming Great Again”. Well, are you aware that this update, which was made to prevent players from getting bored of the game, completely hinders the development of the players?

With your update, it has become impossible to level the lands to level 10. Didn’t your strategy team pay attention to this or did you choose to ignore us players again?

Let’s make a calculation together;

We no longer produce the items needed for building upgrades and have to buy them.

Current RBW price: $0.029
Artisonal Wood Plank: 59.3 RBW
Forged Nails: 63.16 RBW
Golden Thread: 59.83 RBW
Vibrant Bloom: 111.54 RBW
Dark Matter: 87.16 RBW
Kawaii Crystal: 79.26 RBW
Jawbreaker Heart: 71.19 RBW
Geode Core: 82.23 RBW
Pot of Gold: 100.4 RBW

Total requirements to turn a level 4 farming plot into level 10;

Artisonal Wood Plank: 162
Forged Nails: 162
Golden Thread: 162
Vibrant Bloom: 1
Dark Matter: 2
Kawaii Crystal: 3
Jawbreaker Heart: 4
Geode Core: 5
Pot of Gold: 6

Artisanal, Forged and Golden are sold in packs of 15.

162 : 15 = 10,8 (We have to buy 11 packs of each.)
Since other materials are sold in packages of 7, it is sufficient to purchase 1 package for the farming plot.

11 Artisanal x 59.3 RBW = 652,3 RBW
11 Forged x 63.16 RBW = 694,76 RBW
11 Golden x 59.83 RBW = 658.11 RBW
Vibrant 111.54 RBW + Dark 87.16 RBW + Kawaii 79.26 RBW + Jawbreaker 71.19 RBW + Geode 82.23 RBW + Pot 100.4 RBW = 531,78 RBW

652,3 RBW + 694,76 RBW + 658,11 RBW + 531,78 RBW = 2536,95 RBW

2536,95 RBW x $0.029 = $73,57

The cost of upgrading a level 4 farm plot to level 10 is $73.57

Are you aware of how high it costs? It’s just one farm plot. Imagine someone with 16 plots of land owns 60 level 4 farm plots. Must spend $4414 to level all farm plots to level 10. Making other buildings level 10 requires higher costs.

Can you give me a logical explanation for this?

How do I make my lands level 10? This is not possible. You are telling players who have not leveled their lands to level 10 to be content with what you have now. Your update shows this.

We no longer produce the items needed for building upgrades and have to buy them.

Didn’t yet click on the ‘Collections’ tab in-game yet did we ?

Aren’t the items needed there found in the boxes? There is too much crafting, too much waiting time, too many costs, too many items needed. This situation does not change what actually happened…

Aren’t the items needed there found in the boxes? There is too much crafting, too much waiting time, too many costs, too many items needed. This situation does not change what actually happened…

There are 2 ways to progress in any game really:
-Spend time & energy & grind to level up
-Buy your way to the top

It’s your choice which you choose.

I would agree the number of mats required seem on the higher end, but totally disagree with your post that simply neglets the fact that there is still a way to get those materials, albiet slowly.

I calculated the RBW cost and no whale would accept that much cost. Well, can you calculate the other way for me in terms of time and items? How much time and how many unicorns does it take to level just one farm plot to level 10? I have more than 150 lands and more than 1000 unicorns, and yet it is not possible for me to reach level 10. This is not an update that players will enjoy. This is not an update that gives new players hope to improve themselves. The strategy is completely flawed.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.