This DAO proposal aims to establish a Community Support and Creator for Keepers and Guardians Role within the “Crypto Unicorns” community, leveraging the power of decentralized governance. By creating a self-sustaining educational ecosystem, this proposal seeks to empower community members with the knowledge and support they need to navigate the cryptocurrency landscape successfully.
With the implementation of a streamlined community support and engagement culture, Guardians and Keepers can attract and retain existing users. By cultivating a good community-based support system, we can ensure continued participation from everyone in the community to help one another. As the Community space grows, this will become crucial in retaining outstanding community members. We have the opportunity here to pave the way for a better community-driven support group and contributors.
It is imperative to ensure Guardians & Keepers are rewarded to provide upward mobility and discourage any rogue behavior due to the loss of meaningful reward and career trajectory.
Guardians and Keepers derive from a diverse range of individuals to provide guidance and education in this complex field for newcomers. However, we are on the bleeding edge of Tech and the availability of reliable and accessible educational resources often falls short. By implementing a Community Support & Community Creator for Guardians and Keepers within a DAO framework and bringing Our Ardent Creator Back to Life again, we can foster a collaborative and decentralized approach to education, ensuring members receive accurate and up-to-date information while promoting peer-to-peer support.
This proposal is to reward Guardians and Keepers that continue to contribute to the Crypto Unicorns community. Ideally the expected timeline is this proposal to run for 6 months. We expect the proposal to run immediately by 1st February 2024 if it passes the DAO Vote. If it’s rejected or needs further revision then it will start immediately on the month that it is able to pass.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE by Guardians and Keepers
- Respond to Discord tickets and questions from the community, identify and resolve issues
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate managers or specialists
- Monitor, escalate and track ticket resolution progress
- Establish a dedicated support circle within the community, where Educators can address inquiries, concerns, and technical questions from members.
LOCALIZATION For Guardians and Keepers
- Localize support for Non-English Communities.
- Localize Translation for Non-English Communities
Guardians has always been a group initiative from the start and with this proposal. There will be a system to safeguard the Guardian role from abuse/exploit. One of them will be a strict onboarding process that will require an interview made by Guardians with one CM member as a witness, as well as a vote from the Guardian circle as the community grows.
Guardian circle will have 12 seats as of now and in the future we can scale up as per requirements of community growth and DAU, but right now we have:
- 5 Guardians
- 5 Keeper
- For the onboarding process there will be a 1 month trial period.
- An announcement when it is appropriate to receive a new intake from Guardian and CM Team.
- A guardian who hasn’t been active for 3 months will be removed from the Guardian role and changed to the Guardian Reserves Role, The Guardian Reserves can request a guardian role back in the future if have an available seat, and Community-scale Up
- Availability: 120 hours/month (i.e. 6 hours daily, 5 days a week)
- Discord Support / Language Channel Support
- Mod-support / Language Channel Coverage
- Message Moderation
- Community Education
- Issue Escalation
Cost USD$ 650 of RBW
In addition to the tiers, a community moderator created Original TownHall/AMA Transcription will earn an additional USD$50 in RBW per Transcription
CU X [Formerly Twitter] Engagement
- Content creation from the Guardian circle.
- Knowledge base content for Crypto Unicorns official game patch updates, Infographic Research and How-To.
- In addition to the tiers, a community moderator who Supports on earns an additional USD100$
At the end of the month, the Guardians team reports engagement from Monthly posts to Laguna Team
As the price of RBW fluctuates significantly, we believe a stable-value reward system is key to retaining talent who may rely on this income for daily expenses.
Hence, we propose denominating the monthly reward pool in USD for the required RBW from the ECOSYSTEM FUND on a monthly basis for a 6 months runway.
There is no fixed amount of RBW requested in the proposal, so we are specifying a time period of 6 months within which a renewal or an updated proposal must be generated. 6 months gives us time to evaluate and prepare for the next round of funding.
A month before this proposal ends, the same or an updated proposal will be submitted to the Crypto Unicorns community for their feedback and what can be improved. This initial 6 month run should provide an indication on improving the community experience.
Implementing the Community Support & Creator role within a DAO structure will revolutionize Community Support & Creator within the “Crypto Unicorns” community. By leveraging the collective knowledge and experiences of Educators, we can create a self-sustaining educational ecosystem that promotes learning, collaboration, and empowerment. This proposal aims to foster a strong and inclusive community where members can rely on accurate information, receive timely support, and engage in meaningful discussions.
We believe that this proposal will have a significant positive impact on the “Crypto Unicorns” community. We look forward to discussing the implementation details and receiving your feedback. Please feel free to drop your comments/feedback in this Forum thread.
Option #1 - Yes
Option #2 - No