As Crypto Unicorns move towards new releases, patch updates, it is important to have Tools that can save the community time on analysing, while keeping the excitement in the game. This proposal focuses on Building Tools, & Maintaining Knowledge base for the game.
The goal is to be able to build more tools for CU and make it public.
Today, I have been continuously building the Knowledge base file along with some tools like Gathering Simulation, Token Price bots, RMP Market Trend, Website, & Reports for more than 8 months [The KB started March 18, 2022 as a UNIM Cheat sheet and eventually grow from there]. And I would like to continue my passion on providing the tools for the community.
These are the details included in this proposal that would help the community understand what I am working on right now and what I would like to continue to work on.
Work Scope :
- Knowledge base will continue to update to make it more useful. With additional tools and analytics, will also take community suggestions and requests for features if it’s possible.
- LG official game patch updates will be applied to the document within 2-3 days. Small Tuning Patches will be done within 1-2 days. [until applicable]
- Excel Source will be Open [as it is] with the Craft Price Feature included.
- Daily Market Price Update for the KB.
- Daily Post of RMP Market Price Report on the Keizer Strategy Thread [once per day and at least 5 times per week]
- Continuous update on the KeizerMc website within 1 week of the official patch.
- Additional New Link page for a one-stop get to everywhere Crypto Unicorns related pages.
- Continuous improvements on the website to make it more user friendly.
- The Token price bots are already available, and it is already downloadable so you can install it in your discord server. [Coin Gecko price] available in PHP and USD at this moment. See : Discord
- Google sheet access for the Data warehouse updates every hour.
- Tutorial to be provided on how to connect your excel to this google sheet.
- Occasional updates to other tools like Gathering Simulations.
- When applicable : LG updates can be streamed on CU Streaming Channel [Casual Steam]
[ Required Cost ]
- There is a program called Co-Efficient that is linked to the google sheet data warehouse that lets us update the file once every hour and it will expire soon. In-order for the hourly updates to work. It requires a Pro subscription
Monthly cost : 119 USD
Yearly cost : 1188 USD
[ Other Cost : I shoulder this but for transparency]
- I am currently on a web host that required to be renewed next year for 276 USD
- I also have a VPS that will be renewed next year for 1266.24 USD [but I will downgrade so this value will change]
I always want to make the tools more collaborative with community members. If the community has suggestions, thoughts, feedback and requests, we can probably check it out and see how we can implement it. Here are some of the things that I am working on right now which may be included as my future planned release.
- Farming V3 : this is a KB implementation, to be able to create a per plot calculation with unicorn on them that provides specific output of how much your total berries will be for each class you used to plant.
- Gathering Simulation 2.0v : This will include the implementation for the later patches or changes made for Gathering Carts.
- Data warehouse Chart and Analytics : To be able to provide an analytics or data generated output for the Data warehouse and maximize its potential. This includes the balance sheets, marketplace price, and other data. [possibly a separate file]
- Public SQL data : While I’m still working on this. I believe it would help other developers get data and publish their tools. The data will be a copy of the data warehouse. But instead of the one that requires access this one will be public.
- Excel version of Crypto Unicorns Data : This is a compilation of the usual files that the KB has Every patch. From Quest definitions, Reward Tables, Breeding Point Definitions, Buildings, Localizations etc. and once we post the initial Base data we will be publishing future files with just the changes. [applicable every time CU as a patch]
- Raw JSON package [advanced] : Will provide the specific raw json data to anyone who wishes to create base tools from it. So they don’t need to download, parse, decrypt, extract and all that process. They just need to get the downloaded file and do what they need to do with it. [applicable every time CU has a patch
There will also be a community participation for some feature releases or KB changes we can do it by voting or temperature check either by discord or forums.
Term is 6 months. If DAO sees this to be great in the long term we can renew depending on the requirements that time, or we can also Terminate early depending on the conditions. Please see Termination Section.
- Co-Efficient Subscription : 119 USDC per month x 6 = 714 USD
o To be paid once the proposal is approved.
- Keizer Fee : 550 USDC Per month x 6 = 3300 USD
o To be paid every 1st day of the month [expected 1st payment on January 2023]
o Fee will be used to maintain and keep the service and offsets.
While speaking to an LG representative. I was informed that the best option to disburse is by the following if the proposal is approved:
The proposal completes on July 1st [as long as the proposal is approved before January 1st]
Author is comfortable to be paid by either USDC or RBW on whichever LG is comfortable to provide on the grant. If LG prefers RBW then we will proceed with RBW payment equivalent to the mentioned amount above.
[Other Grant Request Notes]
Any of the Website maintenance, cost, VPS hosting, cost and other small, related expenses involved are shouldered by the Author which will go under Keizer Fee.
[Since the expiry for the Co-efficient may come this December, service may temporarily be affected until DAO reached for a decision, Once the voting for this proposal has been passed, The Author will Pre-pay the subscription for the system within the 24 hours. To continue the service in good faith.]
In an event of uncertainty, the Author has the option to early terminate the program if deemed that there are things that are not going to work or that will cause the whole KB operations to stop.
If by any means the program stopped earlier than 6 months. Author will finish the last complete month for the work so LG can just pay the last month service
Example : If the service was decided to stop on April 17th. The Author will still continue to find solutions until April 31st . if no solutions have been found and the Author confirms the stop of the project. Then it is considered termination and that the last payment from LG will be on May 31 – June 1st
Regardless of the outcome, Author is currently and will continue to update the KB and all its other tools for its purpose of helping the community, some of the features provided above may already be prepared or implemented while this proposal is on-going and may have newer developments in the span of 6 months. The Co-efficient program may have service impacts for now but rest assured that it will be reinstated once the proposal has been up.
Looking forward to a positive outcome on this proposal, if there are concerns or feedback for this proposal, Author is willing to work with the community and discuss what we can do to make this proposal happen.
Discussion: Ecosystem Grant Request : Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools.