Community tools for Crypto Unicorns

Hey guys! Please find the latest mockups of tools projected within the current proposal update! Following the recent issues with locked assets listings we decided to add “locked/unlocked” status to the functionality of our browser extension for the Opensea! This one would also be available for lands!

2 Likes

It looks great! It will be convenient for players to check stats.

2 Likes

Will you make it to show total stats? Whether if its mythic or not? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not for the v1 but we would be happy to add extra functionalities to the extension after its release! :innocent:

1 Like

Hey there. Just noticed you didn’t include 100 class berries and 25 RBW when ticking “Evolution”
Final cost for breeding and evolving 1st breeding point is:
600 + 2500 = 3100 UNIM
10 + 25 = 35 RBW
100 plain berries (can add class berries to increase odds of getting another class)
100 class berries (evolving)

3 Likes

Heya! There might have been a bug with RBW costs, now fixed! As for class berries for evolution, adding them in the next iteration v soon!

2 Likes

We are happy to announce that we’ve released our first tool for Crypto Unicorns - a breeding calculator! Inspired by @KeizerMc spreadsheets, it is available now at unilabs

Please feel free to try it and get back with some feedback :wink:

4 Likes

I tried to adjust and read it. It is very flexible and easy to understand. Thank you.

1 Like

Nice one! I’ll use it actively soon

1 Like

Hey Uni Fam! Sharing some news regarding our latest activities for the CU:

1. A browser extension to view assets metadata on Opensea is on the way! First it will work with the OS details but when we get the CU blockchain specifics, it will be based on real on-chain data! Watch the beta testing video on our Youtube channel: Browser extension for Crypto Unicorns (teaser) - YouTube

2. We are happy to invite volunteers to test our upcoming tools for Crypto Unicorns as well as propose new features and ideas for a better UX/UI! The only requirement is to be an active CU player :grin: Join gamelabs discord and DM yar0xslav#7864 to learn more!

6 Likes

Maybe I am reading the visuals in the graphics to much and they are more as example. I believe for mythic parts all 3 genes are major. Is there a way to show that here in the graphic examples. If I am incorrect I apologize. The graphics are very visually appealing I might add. Thanks TimeTraveler.

4 Likes

This is dope. Definitely want to see this live.

1 Like

I have a suggestion, others are adding all the figures to determine if their unicorn has good stats. Can you add a total points for all stats?

1 Like

Yeah already asked for it above :smiley:

1 Like

Would love to see those genes highlighted with shiny golden effects :coin: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I love it
That tools will bring great value, fun, and for others, real discipline in the breeding process.
Swipe right ! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you so much ser!:smiling_face_with_tear:
Will do our best to deliver as much value to the community as possible!

isnt this basically an opensea version of freak’s tool? if so, being paid anything for it is a DIRECT violation of the license on freaks tool and github

2 Likes

Hey Max! Our extension has nothing to do with freak’s one, we’re building it from scratch! However, your vigilance is much appreciated! :cowboy_hat_face:

it sure looks a lot like his. Also, 2k RBW / month at the time of this post was $5000 / month which seems like way, way too much to me for making a chrome extension.

1 Like