A simple way to combine Twitter promotion tasks and increase Discord levels

In order to cooperate with the current activities, you must upgrade to level 5 to ensure the activity of active members. It is recommended to combine the experience accumulation method of Twitter.

It is recommended that the community publish Twitter promotion articles from time to time for the community to love and repost. Once done, take a screenshot and post to the DC thread.
Administrators can add DC experience to those who complete tasks.

Because many players don’t chat often in DC, but they may still pay attention to community activities and actively participate in all Unicorn activities, but chat less in the channel. If you want to upgrade to level 5 now, I am afraid that you need to deliberately chat and cause adverse effects .

Posting quests to get players to click hearts on twitter and retweet unicorn articles would also be a way to help promote unicorns and DC level up, but would make it harder for admins🙏
thanks

———————————————————————————

為了配合目前參與的活動,必須升級到5級,保證活躍會員的活躍度,建議結合推特的經驗積累方式。

建議社區不定期發布推特推廣文章,供社區按愛和轉發。完成後,截圖並張貼到DC討論串。
管理員可以給完成任務的人新增DC經驗。

因為很多玩家不常在DC聊天,但可能還是會關注社區活動,積極參加獨角獸的所有活動,只是在頻道裡比較少聊天,如果現在要升到五級,恐怕需要故意聊天並造成不良影響。

發布任務讓玩家在推特上點擊愛心並轉發獨角獸文章也將有助於推廣獨角獸和DC等級提升的一種方法,但是會讓管理員變得更加辛苦🙏
謝謝

16 Likes

Twitter promotion for
The crypto is also important , and I agree that getting involved on twitter would be a good way to be active in the community.
Not just to get my DC LV experience, so i talk in DC.

4 Likes

Agree it. If we can combine twitter, it will be another promotion to our community! We can think about it.

3 Likes

That’s right! Being able to increase the popularity of all unicorn communities is the most important thing, not just the chat level on DC

3 Likes

that’s also can filter some abnormal account and involve more really player who loves the unicorn metaverse

4 Likes

這是個不錯的提議~我願意為了我愛的遊戲參與活動與大家互動 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s right! The combination of Twitter tasks and communities can further promote the cryptounicorn, and players who don’t chat often on DISCORD are actually paying attention to the development of the project.

2 Likes

Agree!! 同意,這樣可以更讓大家去轉推分享

2 Likes