CUIP-034 - Deep Dive App [Pass]

Abstract

• Our game has great depth, which is difficult to show without additional tools.
  • Without involvement in the depths of the game, the game’s economy cannot be successful.
  • Everything cannot be implemented in the game itself and we need a webapp like Wowhead for World of Warcraft.

Motivation

Many people do not understand how genes and boosters work, players give up and stop trying to breed top unicorns. It is difficult to choose a unicorn for breeding, quests, and jousting.

Details

I’ve been in the game since its genesis, and I know what it feels like to breed and select unicorns for difficult quests. At the beginning, it seemed that there were no genes in the game at all, and it was completely random. I wanted to figure it out, so I studied smart contracts and made the telegram bot to display and analyze genes. This bot helped many top players get their champions, and I myself got several 2000+ unicorns.

But the telegram bot format is not suitable for many and does not allow them to engage and disclose more information.

The players asked me to make a website, but I doubted it for a long time and did not want to make an application without a ready-made prototype.
uniwume

I called the application UniWU.me , from our UwU :slight_smile: Currently there is a closed beta test with my clan ProOfPain.

Now you can see unicorns from a connected account, search by name and ID, sort by fields, view unicorn details.

When viewing genes, you can see which parts were inherited from parents, which genes were upgraded during evolution, which genes are weak for the class and have little benefit, a gene summary. Also important is the potential of the set of genes, which shows how much the unicorn’s total stats will be if all genes are tier 6.

For the baby, information is also displayed about the chance of evolution of each gene. In the future, you will be able to see this information by switching the booster.

In the quests section you can see all the quests available in quest boards, requirements and rewards.

But the most important thing is that you can select the best unicorns for the quest on the fly and see the probability of success.

As a bonus, I made the current individual leaderboard with the names of the players, which makes the competition more exciting.

The application already has a lot of benefits, but it needs a lot of improvements.

• Additional filters for unicorns and quests
  • Unicorn profiles with more data
  • Recommendations for evolution and breeding
  • Combine multiple accounts
  • Mark busy unicorns so that they do not participate in selections for quests.
  • Gene calculator (the ability to create your own set of genes and see the result)

And I need to implement a unicorn historical data server so that I can display which boosters were used and which genes were evolved. This will also allow you to display statistics on breeds and evolutions, and show great successes for today. And make a greater competitive effect by showing the best unicorns in the metaverse.

Current development takes up all my time and it’s impossible to make a cool product with enthusiasm alone. This also requires additional costs in the form of payment for a server, domain, and node subscription (for historical server).

Proposal Cost

I could make a paid subscription, several telegram bot users wanted exactly this option, but I think that we need to involve more players, and not breed strong unicorns for tournaments and quests in a private group. Therefore, I propose that the DAO vote and pay for the development and operation of the web application.

Initial payment 4 ETH
And 0.5 ETH per month to continue development and maintenance for six months with a possible extension.

Conclusion

I believe in the success of the project, and only the Laguna team cannot do everything, we need advanced tools with the participation of player experience and additional involvement in the game.

Let’s discuss and make Crypto unicorns great again.

Snapshot: Snapshot
Discussion: Crypto unicorns deep dive app