Migrating RBW and Converting to CU Token

answered my questions. thank you ser. let’s get this new narrative rolling :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Let’s put this up for a vote asap! ETH is above 3k and btc is running. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Let’s put this to vote. It all makes sense.

I support this. No brainer. Put to vote ASAP :fire:

Lets Migrate over the Rainbow Bridge. All my questions have been answered. Lets go :rainbow:

3 Likes

supporting this.

one of maybe the easier ways to apply things in-game is to add a 0.1 decimal so that you dont need to touch the rewards first until further notice for tuning.

really love the answers and the discussion here. it looks bright.

2 Likes

Thanks for thoughts/clarification, Aron. I support this.

1 Like

Sorry late question. Not important. Just curious. Will the CU token keep the Unicorn image on RBW currently or will CU token get a facelift. Thanks

All good then ! Was just afraid it wouldn’t be possible to give fraction of CU in game.

Restarting with a new fresh token and also increased value cause of the ratio proposed is really good. I don’t see any downside, let’s get it rollin’

The council review for this proposal has been completed.

For: 11
Against: 0

With this, the council has judged that the proposal is ready to be voted on by the DAO on Snapshot.

https://snapshot.org/#/lgcryptounicorns.eth/proposal/0xc2e6b4428e2ac02af0f53dfd2ff0574ff49c8c15cb98c7082fe0e62fb9f070a4

RKO supports this proposal for the ecosystem and community.

- I like how we are generating a chain reaction.

The voting for this proposal has ended with the following result:

• Pass

Preparations will now be initiated to migrate and covert the RBW token to CU in line with the game migration.

Thank you for your participation.