An Update in Tokenomics

Abstract

This proposal aims to reallocate the remaining P&E funds to the Ecosystem Fund to the Ecosystem Fund.

Motivation

The Ecosystem Fund serves as the primary financial resource for the DAO, enabling the allocation of funds to developers, contributors, and service providers. In the current environment, it’s increasingly vital for the DAO to maximize its resources to support aspiring contributors and foster the growth and sustainability of the Ecosystem.

Details

At the end of Q3, there remains a total of 3,132,586 from the P&E allocation. Currently, the P&E and Staking allocations are housed within the same Safe. If this proposal is approved, the P&E allocation will be transferred to the Ecosystem Safe to enhance transparency in monitoring balances.

Conclusion

I believe this reallocation is essential for empowering the DAO to support contributors in maintaining and expanding both the DAO and its intellectual property. I leave the decision to approve or reject this proposal to the DAO.

Makes sense. Without any game. P2E allocation is pointless.

This makes sense. I agree to this change.

Um wtf happened to the 52,000,000 RBW in P2E wallet that was in last treasury report. Thats 5.2 million CU. No we did not forget about it. Yeah no CU or RBW rewards this quarter. Or did that get moved from restricted DAO wallet. If so where did it go.

@timetraveler I’ll need to check on this. 50M was initially bridged and was being used to fill the game bank and staking contract in the Q3. We’re finalizing the books of Q3 for the treasury report so I think I’ll have clarity on this in the next days. Rest assured that once we’ve separated what’s used in staking and P&E, the leftover of P&E will definitely be included in what is to be transferred to the EF fund.

Gosh tracking wallets. It goes to so many places. So many. Have so many wallets it went to. Does not appear to of stayed in Arb p2e after being sent. But was funny also came along the wallet where XAI grant is sent too. But the XAI for last month of rewards appears to be being sold for USDC. I thought it was for rewards. DeBank | The Real User Based Web3 Community

Yeah, there are ops wallet for filling reward pools. It did not go directly to the P2E safe to minimize delays as going to safe means we need to do multi-sig transactions and that requires more people.

Post-handover, all funds in the ops wallets will be moved back to the safe. Since there won’t be anybody writing treasury reports, ensuring they’re all in the safe makes it easier for the DAO to monitor.

As for the XAI: No. Post the liquidation event in August, it’s been made clear that Xai will be used to augment operations expenses.

There shouldn’t be any operations expenses. It’s clear that there is no continuing game or community here. The only proposal that makes sense is to eliminate all costs and return all funds possible.

Hello, everyone. As mentioned in a response to timetraveler, the unbridged P2E RBW will be added to the total P2E, minus the used portion for refills. Per calculation of Q3 closing, P2E sits at 7,274,493.

The review for this proposal has ended with the following result:

For: 10
Against: 0

Because of this, the proposal will now move to Snapshot for the official voting.

Snapshot