RBW/wETH LP Staking Proposal

I hope the liquid pool has great liquidity. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

OK then. For me it will be like something new. New experience is good
Yes, but what to do with pools in quickswap and 1 inch? They will still remain

2 Likes

I think the still remain on quickswap and 1 inch

3 Likes

Good options for Early support-Long term supporters.
I support this Proposal looking forward to LP Staking.
Also, the item reward for TOP LP Staker is so Good!!!

4 Likes

I dont support this, because usdc is the best stablecoin, please dont remove that. eth is to volatile. also the rewards to LP staking is way to low.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct. morewords

2 Likes

Looking forward to the launch of LP staking, everything is developing in a good direction. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think its a good proposal for the ones willing to provide liquidity.

Everyone has to remember: You dont HAVE TO, if you’re on a smaller budget or don’t understand IL, just stake your RBW, it’s just as good and you dont miss out on anything.

I don’t get that people are complaining rbw/eth is no good, it’s better for the liquidity providers and doesn’t make a difference for you or me. If you want to sell some RWB it’s all the same, get some usdc or eth and change to usdc, what’s the difference. We’re on polygon so swapping is cheap.

Don’t feel like you’re missing out if you can’t provide enough liq for nice rewards, just be happy with staking.

I do think it will be hard to gather 20M, since most is locked for now

7 Likes

This is a good pair to add RBW/wETH with lower IL. Happy with it.

3 Likes

Why remove USDC? you just add also Weth, but please dont remove

3 Likes

It seems to me that the developers did everything right, it remains only to achieve a competent distribution of awards, as it seems to me that the whole staking should not be equivalent for each person, because if I went into staking for a month, I believe that I should receive more awards for staking than a person. which I just entered now, it seems to me this is the right praise for those who really love the project

3 Likes

I also like the RBW/Weth pair, I am bullish on both assets.
Also remember that Dex has an auto route function and you would still be able to exchange your RBW for USDC.

I would like to clarify the APY.
80% APY when we reach 20m liquidity?
What % is from dex fees and what % would be the reward emission from CU?

Rewards would be on RBW? Same mechanics with Staking rewards?

4 Likes

Hi Ken,

Estimated APY was based on the assumption that there would be $10M in liquidity provided. The amount of RBW being used is from the staking reward pool following the distribution that is listed in the white paper. You are absolutely correct that APY is variable. It will start way high (800%+) and come down as liquidity is added.

4 Likes

Hi Lockon,

Correct - 80% APY (12 month stake) at $20M in total liquidity. So at lower levels of liquidity you can expect the APY to be much higher.

This does not include dex fees. Those would be additive. Given they are highly variable I didn’t want to include them in the projection.

5 Likes

You can still swap from USDC to RBW and RBW to USDC because balancer would route you automatically. Or you could use 1inch for the same functionality.

As for the reasoning to remove USDC - Pairing a volatile token against a stable one puts you at the highest level of risk for impermanent loss. When pairing two volatile tokens against each other this risk is somewhat mitigated. I included a link in the proposal if you’d like to learn more about IL.

5 Likes

Balancer will remain the dex. You’ll just have the wETH/RBW pool instead of the RBW/USDC pool.

4 Likes

Appreciate all the context here. Overall plan sounds good to me and I’m psyched about the project & management thus far. I’m newer to to the whole LP system & mechanics and had a few of quick questions:

1. APY is obviously a percentage, so as a smaller investor I could still provide 3k usd (let’s say 500rbw, .5 weth) and expect the same APY as larger investors, is that correct?
  2. Will rewards for providing liquidity be provided as RBW or BAL or something else? And are rewards provided daily like the RBW staking or at a different time interval?
  3. The long-term estimated APR of 2-80% would be dependent on length of staking, is that correct? I.e. 2% is low end for short term stakes and 80% would be high end for 12mon stakes?
    Thanks again :metal:
3 Likes

Of course, the LP offer is aimed at attracting Whales. I don’t understand why this should be criticized. If you don’t have a very large amount, then place it in the RBW stacking single. I did that.

5 Likes

Hi Ponyta,

answers below -

1. Correct, APY would be the same regardless of your investment size.
  2. RBW right now. I’m trying to get the Balancer team to add more on top but tbd :wink:
  3. Correct, 2% is short term stake with 80% being long term (both at $10M in provided liquidity)
6 Likes

Looks good to me, do you see this impacting the existing RBW staking pool?

3 Likes