RBW/wETH LP Staking Proposal

Just to make sure I understand correctly. The monthly reward is only for the top 100 LPs?

5 Likes

Generous rewards. Fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Totally support this. It is inevitable that such LP will be created. The modest additional rewards to providers, other than the APY, is encouraging. However, I’d rather prefer in-game items like berries, seeds, etc… as additional rewards rather than coins to encourage those LP providers to be active in the game rather than simply sitting on those coins.

4 Likes

Fully support this proposal, LFG CU FAMs :star_struck:

3 Likes

If the market is good, I like it very much

5 Likes

Not sure I understand your point. There is way more rewards for a 12 month stake. If you stake for 1 month every month for 12 months you’ll get about a 2% return.

If you stake for 12 months you will get over 80% return. This assumes $10M in liquidity and so we can expect APY well over 400% as things get bootstrapped for early LPs. This is inline with other game projects in the space.

6 Likes

rocketemphasized text

3 Likes

Support, and look forward to launching soon

3 Likes

Very much looking forward to ~ :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I don’t like the LP composed of RBW/WETH, but many whales seem to like it, and in terms of liquidity or user adhesion, RBW/WETH is effective, I respect the choice of the project, I think it is relatively correct practice.

5 Likes

ok bro thanks for the insight

3 Likes

What about the RBW/USDC pool, will there be another one?

3 Likes

I think it’s good, It will make more traders ape into $rbw

4 Likes

An excellent and profitable liquidity system for all participants, both for players and for its representatives!

3 Likes

This is very good, the separate fixed rewards do not affect users on both sides

4 Likes

I’ll probably contribute what I can for 12 months but most of my assets are locked up till we can start breeding.

5 Likes

I am in the same boat. Staked everything 12 months. I will add some to the liquidity pool. See what I can put together by the 28th. Good to see you here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very good option! But most importantly, we are all waiting for the launch of the game!

3 Likes

Great strategy ! support!

2 Likes

I like the structure a lot. Looking forward to the LP!

Just one question - How did we get the estimated APY number? Does the yield come from transaction fee or subsidy by LG?
If subsidy, shouldn’t it be included in the Cost section?
If fee, isn’t the APY number based (highly) on trading volume? Providing a number (80%) in the proposal may make it sound more certain than it is.

6 Likes