Prevent malicious arbitrage of event rewards

Agreed! BOTS need to be taken down.

4 Likes
  1. I hope the project side can take care of new players who just know the game. At present, the threshold for watching the game is a little high

2. The review of IP may kill some game players by mistake. For example, I just want to participate in the game with my family, but Iā€™m worried about IP duplication

4 Likes
  1. The hope and plans of the team is that the entry point will be dealt with once it launches. The touch pill to swallow right now is there is a barrier to entry due to price, at the moment. This will change once it launches. If the need is great enough to get in on the fun, guilds are available to offer scholarships and the CU team are working on delegation systems also.

2. We just need to be vigilant about what weā€™re clicking on to buy on secondary market for now until the CU marketplace thatā€™s planned is created. This was already hinted at in some AMAs. For now, only follow official links within discord to the correct Opensea collection when buying and always double check.

4 Likes

I think anyone rooting for the project, who wants to be an active member of Discord, is worthy of a win in the games.

I think the CU team are doing well in terms of being accessible on Discord. Accessibility is needed, for when forms (used to compete) are giving errors, or when people have spotted duplicates, or other communication regarding the competitions.

I think as the community has grown, it is less fun now doing the competitions. I mean I did the last the-bigger-picture just a couple min after it was released. I was not a winner. A little frustrating :frowning: but I cannot take away from a winner who just beat me to it, or got more luck in being picked randomly.

I have no doubt CU team will want to make it fun for all involved. Why they do not just one, but multiple things at a time. So yes, those with assets, land, unicorns, RBW, UNIM, or those wishing just to participate in chat on Discord - everyone can have a go at something.

Maybe a prerequisite on Discord would simply be, you have first contributed to the Discord community. Give to the community before you can receive loots. I think of an array of stats, to make it fair for ppl where English isnā€™t their first language. So reactions, how many areas other than the competition spaces on discord they have engaged in, how long they have been in the Discord community, maybe a survey to filter out bots, or something.

4 Likes

Agree on the events and discord games no longer being fun. Not sure what the answer is but have been down on this aspect of things lately.

3 Likes

In addition to the holding amount, the leadboard can add the dimension of holding time, at least this will make the funds of arbitrageurs unable to turn around

6 Likes

Perhaps setting rewards such as lootbox and golden tickets as non-transferable (sold), would be a more pertinent approach.

8 Likes

if they open those loot boxes. those materials should be locked as well.

5 Likes

I think this has a certain role, but it needs to discussed indetail and divided.

5 Likes

Hello. I am against bots in the project. I propose to encourage participants after the launch of the game and active participation in it. Some came to the project for instant profit and they are not interested in the game. These people can harm the community and the mechanics of the game.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in the founding fathers program, but I donā€™t have the funds for the land. I plan to receive rewards in the form of loot boxes for staking - to purchase land. So I am against NOT selling awards on the OS

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good idea to do ~ but it would be better if some assets are transferable ~ consider players in a variety of situations :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

new play are all of us welcome but not abuser. So offering more game tools that cannot tradable to help newbies to start the game when it launches are also the important.
And I totally agree to airdrop more for asset holder by double the reward or triple when you are the most loyal player from day one.

2 Likes

Well I what about people who used to hold Unicorn assets but then had to sell because everyone doesnā€™t have money all the time. I myself am genuine player and I used to have 2 Land Plots but had to sell it to pay the bills. Now I also participated in all giveaways and games and changing rules halfway through will make many people feel bad about this.

3 Likes

Discord rewards should be non-transferable to avoid discord farmer to extract value from the game.

7 Likes

So you get the reward. But whatā€™s the help for the unicorn.You are taking the holderā€™s money.I know it hurts to say that but itā€™s the truth. If you really like unicorn games or think he has the potential to make money for you. You should buy him back at another time.

3 Likes

Agree. We should use the rewards to incentivize the asset holders.

3 Likes

Sweet talk sounds good but doesnā€™t works. What I am saying is in longer run if people are not awarded then what is there in it for the Unicorns? Community is what builds up a project.

And Yes I am already bidding on Opensea and I know how to get in back and at what levels.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Everyone is holding NFT like land or unicorns to wait games coming. Since the game has not yet started, where does the term ā€œlong-term incomeā€ come from? Now the rewards provided by participating in the event are to help you get more resources faster than others

The prize is not just for you to get and turn into cash, so the rewards should be set for old players who are waiting to play the game, and those new guys who want to join. Not to those who want to get rewards for free and then sell!

8 Likes

I agree to this. We should focus now in the nft folders. For the 1st phase of the community it is okay to let everyone join the events but now the CU community became bigger we need to be strict because others are grinding not to know the game but to collect rewards from the event and sell it in the marketplace and they will leave if there are no events and no rewards to earn anymore. CU should change their perspective for the incoming events. The recent event in the twitter has many backclash due to some error of mechanics in the draw and they need to add some rule maybe an active member on discord or a specific rank in the discord server. This is only suggestion and comments . :slight_smile:

4 Likes