Possibility to choose the Russian language

A lot more community from the CIS countries support the game and not everyone can understand the instructions in English, it would be cool for the community to have a translation function

9 Likes

I translate with the right button, selecting all the text right in the window

4 Likes

This is an interesting idea but i would suggest this feature cover more than just one language. Time to build and program for one would better spent covering more languages.

7 Likes

I completely agree, more languages are needed.

5 Likes

We do have a localization system which we’ve used in the past. This allows us to add languages by simply adding a column to the localization tuning file. Obviously, certain languages can be a bit tricky and require UI modifications so there may be longer lead time on certain ones. We’ll need to adapt the localization system from our prior title but this is definitely on the Roadmap as one of our QoL improvements.

10 Likes

Well, in my opinion, this is not a problem, there is always a google translator at hand. We also have an unofficial community in telegram where we translate and discuss everything.

4 Likes

I support it, ru language community is huge

4 Likes

I agree it shouldn’t be about 1 language but a general I18n approach.
Personally I like to keep it more “english” (I’m not a native speaker), because everybody get involved withe everybody.

There is already an existing multi language form:
https://forum.cryptounicorns.fun/t/added-support-for-different-languages/199

3 Likes

I second the motion!
When the user sees the native language, he goes deeper into the process and quickly understands all the subtleties and nuances of the game :handshake:

3 Likes

:grinning:yes,i agree with you

2 Likes