Poop Scrolls: Uses and Function

I find it odd that we don’t have a choice on saying NO to poop scrolls… Just the ability to have a say in which option would be the least evil of the two… I personally don’t think that Poop Scrolls are A) Needed, B) Help any of us in any way… So C) LG will get my vote ONLY so I get a the badge so I can get improved RBW rewards in V2 staking… I love how DAOs work only to serve the needs of the actual owner not to distribute the actual users… So web3 isn’t really any different than web2, or regular gaming organizations.

1 Like

Hello, @RndoCmndo1793! This is something I posted on Discord. In case you missed it, let me paste it here:

This proposal seeks to consult that DAO on how to best apply a scheduled rebalancing on seed output vs directly implementing the change. It seeks to leave it to the DAO to decide on what would add more fun and utility to their gameplay. Rebalancing is a regular part of live operations - one that is expected of the developers.

We are huge proponents of progressive decentralization. Based on the RBW unlock schedule, 100% decentralization doesn’t happen immediately but we believe in empowering the DAO early on by slowly integrating the sRBW holders more and more in the building process. Moving forward, we might expect to have similar proposals allowing the DAO to exercise their ability to influence the implementation of some scheduled meta changes in the future. This is outside the upcoming Snapshot vote to decide the gameplay mechanics for TeamRPG which is slated soon. Be patient. It’s a process that doesn’t happen overnight and everyone in the space is still finding their own paths.

Sounds fun. I like it. Easy way to add an extra layer of fun to the game.

1 Like

The voting period for the Poop Scroll proposal has ended with the following result.

Result: As exchange quest item

Snapshot: Snapshot

As exchange quest item: 59,566,411
As crafting material: 17,158,406.61

Total Votes: 76,724,817.6
% Participation: 44.28%

The Poop Scroll proposal will be implemented as a quest exchange item. Thank you very much for participating in governance. :bowing_woman: