Include the community in releases

Hello. I feel I’m compelled to steer this discussion on a more productive direction. Discussion about the NDA is not going to yield us any positive outcome. As I mentioned, Laguna Games will not be implementing an NDA.

To be clear, the DAO cannot compel individual members of the DAO to do things against their will. The DAO controls our direction/brand but not the people and entities within it - especially when there are legal repercussions. This is clearly indicated in our DAO process post.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I am for the proposal but like others would not sign a NDA. I hear that it would not be required by lgNanessa. Thank you for writing this proposal. I really Appreciate it

3 Likes

Hi @blackfield ,

Any updates for the proposal if it has been updated?

looking to know your updates so we can have this prepared and moved for voting.

thank you!

KeizerMc :fox_face:

Hello, @everyone! As those of you who have been following the forum may know, blackfield has decided to withdraw from the forum. (My hope that this is a temporary thing and that he will come back again in the future as we need all participants in the DAO discussions since we currently have low forum participation) Because of this, he will no longer be pushing through with monitoring this thread nor revising the proposal. I’ve coordinated with him regarding this, so for now, we will be closing this thread. To help keep things moving, and to avoid letting the discussion around this go to waste, I will be posting a similar proposal soon. If anybody also wishes to post a similar proposal, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you!

1 Like