Ecosystem Grant Request : Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools

Coefficient also has a manual mode with no annual fee, just like me, but automatic is really a great experience

Yes true,

The automatic features are used so that everyone who has the KB has an ability to refresh the data all across the world w/o the need of maintenance or manual refresh every hour.

Yes, so I think for most people itā€™s probably automatically better

1 Like

The council session for the Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools proposal has just concluded, and I am pleased to announce that weā€™re now ready to share the result:

Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools Proposal
Yes to moving to Snapshot: 10
No to moving to Snapshot: 1

With this, the Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools proposal shall go to Snapshot for the sRBW holdersā€™ consideration.

Snapshot: Snapshot
Start: December 19, 2022 15:29 UTC
End: December 24, 2022 15:29 UTC

I support your work, but you donā€™t need the Co-Efficient service, you can easily take data from the database on your server and take it via API to Excel and wherever.

For example python

import psycopg2

conn = psycopg2.connect(
    dbname="cryptounicornspublic",
    user= "KeizerMc",
    password= "1weqrwqfsdf3123rwdd",
    host="cryptounicorns-public.bla-bla-bla.rds.amazonaws.com",
    port=5432,
)
cursor = conn.cursor()
cursor.execute("SELECT * FROM public.rmp ORDER BY event_date DESC LIMIT 250")
records = cursor.fetchall()
print(records)
1 Like

I am aware that there is a solution for this my plan was to get the datawarehouse data on my own server and then link everything from thereā€¦

thanks for the code. I will surely check this out and possible test it cron every hour.

===

also the co effecient will be used for basic excels and such for users who are only considering to build tools using excel and google and dont want anything advance. ive considered actually that step before to eliminate it. but from what I see it seems that if we want to release something accessible it must be easier so this is the end result.

(im planning on working on some tutorials on how to set them in excel and such)

1 Like

:+1: I think processing data on your server will give you more options without restrictions. Moreover, it does not require large resources.

1 Like

I agree, I am working on that ^^, it is my plan to work on that within in 6 months. and if i really dont need coeffecient i will ask for a proposal to cancel it or just inform nessa.

but right now i know people also need it.

1 Like

No need to cancel, in any case, you need to pay for the server and receive at least some reward for the service.

1 Like

Supported! Keizer is here for long-term :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The voting period for the Knowledge Base, Price Bots, and Tools proposal has ended with the following result.

Result: Passed

Snapshot: Snapshot

For: 59,550,857.68
Against: 627,052.59

Total Votes: 53,619,184.33
% Participation: 40.66%

This proposal shall take effect from 2023 and its disbursement will coincide the regular Ecosystem Fund Grant disbursement cycle. Thank you very much for participating in governance.