Alpha/beta Testnet access

I think it’s not for us to decide. But just in case sign me up :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree it is not for us to decide but if ever there is a chance, sign me up! My current job involves fixing errors/bugs and application enhancement. I have experience in bank and payment solution applications. I also have irl friends in crypto unicorns discord that can help to test the game - 2 QA and 1 Project Manager. You can also try to headhunt us for a job position if you want :joy:

2 Likes

Great idea, i really want to try !

2 Likes

I think this is a very good idea! It will be very good for the promotion of the game. It will help people understand the game better, and then those people will help the community understand the game.

2 Likes

And it seems to me that this segregates people into those who understand the basic strategy for the rapid development of the game and those who do not know this strategy. Accordingly, one more discrimination on the basis of the game will be obtained.

3 Likes

Agree! This idea can help the team for check bugs and user can experience the game early before full version release. :grin:

@poppy

2 Likes

I think too i want to play in testnet before game open.

2 Likes

Agree! this can help the live version to be bug-free as well. :laughing: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think we’re way too close to game release to start a beta or alpha test. However, I do recommend we have this for future big patches or release. i.e. new game loops/gameplay features coming out. I’ll put a poll on 2 criteria and see how you guys feel about it so we can move forward.

Who’s in favor of an alpha/beta access to the game now to test for bugs and fine tuning before the May 2nd release?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Delay any tester program to after game release and create a tester program for future releases and updates?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea, maybe it will help the unicorn community !!!

2 Likes

I hope to try alpha phase of this game

2 Likes

Everyone is interested in testing the game :laughing:

AFAIK team members are already playing the latest game build. Not sure about mods or guardians. Moonstream DAO is also actively helping with code audit. I’m not sure if they test the game itself.

I’m sure LG will reach out to us if they need more testing manpower.

3 Likes

Mods have been awful quiet lately hehe. Yes sign me up too. :slight_smile: Happy to wait until Monday. Wishing you a some super babycorns right out the gates.

1 Like

We’re a few days away from launch. I see this proposal as too late for the launch but I’m for it for new releases of features or update testing.

1 Like

Yes, we will, in fact, be beta testers.

1 Like

Most likely they will hire more testers before the game loops. Probably the most active ones during the MVP of CU.

1 Like

I think it’s too late now? Hoping the game wouldn’t crash on day 1. Good luck to all of us! :blush:

1 Like

for the May 2nd game launch - yeah for sure, but for the game loops - team got enough time to find good testers

2 Likes

In light of today’s launch and results, I recommend we take a closer look to getting a tester program for future game releases/updates. Even if it ends up slowing down the releases in the future, I think this step is needed.

2 Likes

I’m up for testing beta and alpha !