A better marketplace for Crypto Unicorns

I think 1.5% is reasonable but I would like to see projections on revenue and a detailed explanation of how that money will be reinvested in development.

Also, what if any oversight will the DAO have on the market?

4 Likes

Building CU marketplace is necessary, more easier trading, tho we need to be grateful to the OS as well cuz that is where we start all our unicorn dream, but see ya!

4 Likes

This is a good idea. We were planning to allow players to set conditions for the trade based on unicorn and land DNA. We could also expose through the UI.

4 Likes

Love it! Extremely excited for this to go to vote!

3 Likes

I agree with Meemlord. Before everyone jumps into voting. We can still negotiate with moonstream DAO that instead of a percent cut in the sales of CU. We can pay in this terms

Example (again this is just an example amount is just a made up number):

We pay them initially with RBW (100,000 RBW) + a monthly fee for maintenance and whatever it can cover (10,000 RBW)

There can be a yearly subscription fee again we are all open to negotiate with the team

As per meemlord’s comment, if we think that CU will be a huge hit. A percent cut on the total sale in CU marketplace is a huge and a ridiculous sum of amount that can be a huge loss in CU’s treasury.

I know we want to get out of the shitty OS marketplace but we can’t just offer the best we could just to get one.

There is always a place to negotiate

11 Likes

I like what’s being proposed here by Moonstream and I like what Moonstream has done for CU already. The main contention some members have is that a % based fee is no different than the way OS operates. Is there an option for contract based payment possible. Multi=year contract is also possible. Can we get a comparison of projected payments as transactions increase over time.

1. I’d like to see an optional contract where service rendered and lump payment is offered.
  2. In terms of continuing service and maintenance of the created product, I’d like to see what that would look like on a contractual basis also.
  3. It’s only fair that if transactions increase over time, the providers should receive increased pay to maintain the increased inflow of traffic and transactions. This would result in a form of tiering where the payment amount for continued service will scale up also.
9 Likes

Guys let’s do it. Really need a job

4 Likes

Great!100% agree with you

4 Likes

Since this will be official CU marketplace. It should be funded by the CU DAO in the form of lump sum payments decided at each interval/milestones through governance and votings. The percentage fees should accrue all to the CU DAO only. Leaking it to a third party whether OS or Moon stream doesn’t seems right for CU community.

3 Likes

Cool! This is much needed!

4 Likes

good idea , let’s take action asap .

4 Likes

Yes~ let’s start the program

4 Likes

Yes please! Thanks for putting this together!

4 Likes

Yes, we need unicorns marketplace.

4 Likes

Fully suppot of this proposal.
CU must has his own marketplace for along time.
We should keep our taxes for building our community rather than give them to secondary merchants.

But I don’t like about fix tax’s rate that will provide to moonstreamDAO, this topic should be discussed.

3 Likes

Just one suggestion, hurry up

5 Likes

I very much agree with the suggestions you put forward. If it can be successful in the end, it will be a huge improvement for CU. I am looking forward to it. I agree with your handling fees and funding proposals.
But I also have to raise my concerns about security, because there are really many problems about theft caused by NFTs. I do not trust your smart contract security and the ability of your team to maintain it. In the case of good verification, I will not even link to your platform website (I would rather spend extra fees to link to a mature and stable platform)

4 Likes

hope it can come out ASAP.it’s the best solution for us

4 Likes

Agreed, this proposal needs to be implemented as soon as possible. We need our own trading market.

4 Likes

全力支持
我們需要健全經濟
要一個好市場

4 Likes